December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (29)



This week's topic is
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me



1. Happy Days - Olly Murs
2. Honest - Tulisa Contostavlos

I've been in a British pop star place recently and these two bios are actually on my Christmas list.  We'll see if they actually make it under my tree though.

3. Divergent - Veronica Roth
4. Insurgent - Veronica Roth

I am the worst at reading the big books, so this pair is one that I've put off reading for a long time.  I picked up Divergent last week because it's my book club's December pick and flew through it.  I'm almost done with Insurgent now and I'm officially obsessed.  I know these are books that I'm going to reread many times in the future.  Plus, they're so pretty!

5.  The John Green boxed set

It's just so pretty.  I love whoever designed the outer box to this set, it's perfect.  And I just googled the poster that's inside and I MUST HAVE IT.


6. Meant to Be - Lauren Morrill

I've been wanting to read this one for what feels like forever.  It finally came out and I still haven't read it.  If it was in my possession it would be easier to rectify this.

7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith

I love this book and its cover so much, I just want to have it.

8. Delirium - Lauren Oliver
9. Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
10. Requiem - Lauren Oliver

Love love love this series.  I have ARCs of the first two, but would love hardcover copies.  Plus if Santa wouldn't mind preordering Requiem I wouldn't hate it.


2 comments:

  1. Fab picks!! I absolutely loved Delirium & Pandemonium, and I am also pining away for Requiem.

    Divergent was so fab, and I enjoyed Insurgent too. I'm dying to know what the third book will be called!

    ( My Top Ten )

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    I have music bios on my list, too, but they are for Alex James, Gary Kemp and McFly! =) I hope you get your picks this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete