August 14, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (54)


This week's topic is

I know I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to post it anyway.  For this week's TTT I chose to do books set in the New York/New Jersey area.  It's where I live and I absolutely love when books are set here and I can picture what the author is describing.

So, for New Jersey we have:

The Curseworkers series - Holly Black
The Jessica Darling series - Megan McCafferty
The Stephanie Plum series - Janet Evanovich
The He's So/She's So series - Kieran Scott

And New York:
The Princess Diaries series - Meg Cabot
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Where She Went - Gayle Forman
The Heist Society series - Ally Carter
The Heather Wells series - Meg Cabot
The Suite Scarlet series - Maureen Johnson

As you can see this list contains some of my most favorite books ever and I think the setting has a lot to do with that.  Have you guys read anything good that's set in NY/NJ that I've missed?  Leave them in the comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment