September 24, 2012

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

Hey everybody!  Hope you're all doing well.  I've been gone for the ENTIRE summer and I've missed a whole bunch.  It's been kind of unexpectedly busy over here, but I'm back now and ready to jump into a regular blogging schedule. (I hope!)

Bought:



I went to another signing at Oblong Books last week.  It's a little bit of a drive, but I love that store.  The events (all two that I've been to so far) are always well organized, the staff is great, and I just love the feel of an independent bookstore.  Of course, these signings always result in my coming home with way more books that I need/have room for.


Bonus: 



After the signing, the staff at Oblong dragged out boxes of ARCs that they had and said that we could all go through them to see if we wanted anything.  I managed to snag a copy of Speechless, which I've been looking forward to reading ever since I saw the amazingly simple cover that the finished copies have.

No comments:

Post a Comment