March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (40)


This week's topic
Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start But Haven't Yet

I know there are so many series that I've been meaning to start, but haven't.  There are more and more that pop up every day and it's totally impossible for me to keep up with them all.  Here are a couple that I've been wanting to start, but just haven't had the time and/or the proper motivation to yet.  Also, I'm trying out a  little bit of a new format this week.  The pictures should all be links to the first books in the series on GoodReads so you can easily add them to your own TBR lists.  Let me know if you like it!











Are any of my series on your list too?  Or are there ones that I've overlooked that I need to check out, like, now?  Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I need to, and want to, read Vampire Academy and Shades of London. I heard the audiobook was good for Name of the Star, so I might read it that way. It looks right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Name of the Star at BEA last year and loved the first couple pages that I read waiting on line for a signing but haven't had the chance to pick it up again. And all I've ever heard about Vampire Academy is how good it is. I feel like I've been avoiding the vampire books for a good long while now, but if anything will make me pick them back up again, it'll be all the good reviews I've heard for Vampire Academy.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE how you formatted this post! The Infernal Devices series is amazing, Vampire Academy is also one of my all-time favorites!! SO GOOD. The Uglies series was interesting, but I didn't really click with any of the characters. But the world that was created was definately interesting and unique! I hope to read The Chemical Garden series and want to check out the Ascendence Trilogy and I've read Beautiful Creatures but need to re-read it so I can finish the series.

    My TTT: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-tuesday-series-i-want-to-start.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like to mix it up a little, keep things fresh. I paused in between reading The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices and just lost my flow. I have to HAVE TO get back to them. All I've ever heard about Vampire Academy is how good it is, so I'm looking forward to checking them out. Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  3. I'd like to read Beautiful Creatures too! Great List! My TTT

    ReplyDelete