March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (64)


This week's topic is

I'm going to start off this list by making a confession.  I am SO tired of winter.  It's been a tough one here in Jersey and I'm tired of the cold, I'm tired of the snow, and I am super looking forward to some warmer weather.  For that reason, I really can't wait to start reading some of the new books that come out in the spring, but take place in the summer. Usually I like to wait on those because I like to season-theme my reading whenever I can (I know, I'm weird, you don't have to tell me), but I'm really excited to start some early summer reading.

1. What I Thought Was True - Huntley Fitzpatrick
2. Better Off Friends - Elizabeth Eulberg
3. The Art of Lainey - Paula Stokes
4. Side Effects May Vary - Julie Murphy
5. Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige
6. The Vanishing Season - Jodi Lynn Anderson
7. Between the Spark and the Burn - April Genevieve Tucholke
8. Half Bad - Sally Green
9. Nearly Gone - Elle Cosimano
10. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart

Okay, not as many summer books as I originally thought, but just know that I'll be thinking warm thoughts while I'm reading all of these.  What are you guys looking forward to this spring?

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Side Effects May Vary and Dorothy Must Die. I have Half Bad and We Were Liars to read too. So many good books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing Dorothy Must Die on a lot of TBR list, I hope its good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for Dorothy Must Die and What I Thought Was True! I have already read Better Off Friends and We Were Liars. Both are awesome in very different ways. Have a great Spring! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Vh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for Dorothy Must Die too! I really hope it lives up to the type - just the whole idea of a retelling of Wizard of Oz sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete