March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (65)


This week's topic is


My bookish bucket list, hm?  This is tough.

1. Meet Meg Cabot
I've been super fortunate in that I've gotten to meet a lot of authors that I really admire, but in all these years I can't believe I haven't met Meg Cabot.  I have loved The Princess Diaries for as long as I can remember and would love to be able to tell her that I think Mia is one of the best YA heroines ever written.

2. Have a wall of bookshelves
I keep most of my books boxed up in my basement because I just don't have the room.  I can't wait until the day I have a wall that is just floor to ceiling bookshelves and I just get to look at them ALL THE TIME.

3. Go see Platform 9 3/4
Because, hello?  So cool.

4. I would like to feel like my TBR list isn't trying to swallow me whole
I mean, this will be an ongoing battle for the rest of my life, but one day I hope to feel less stressed out by all the books I want to read.

5. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
I can't believe I still haven't been.  It hurts me.

Just five today.  I worked an overnight last night and am too tired and too emotionally damaged from the season finale of Teen Wolf to come up with any more.  What do you have on your bookish bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the patforn 9 3/4 is pretty cool :) :) Awesome list! ;)

    ReplyDelete