October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (73)


This week's topic is

I mean, it's top ten books/movies to read/watch to get you in the Halloween mood, but you get the point.  This is basically a list of everything I’ve read and watched this October.  Most of the movies are my standard Halloween fare (like, if I don’t watch Hocus Pocus at least once a week in October I’ve really screwed something up.)  I went to the library the very first week of October to pick out a bunch of spooky books and I actually read them all.  Kicking ass and taking names this October, honestly.


Hocus Pocus


Conversion - Katherine Howe


Practical Magic


Asylum - Madeleine Roux


Scream


Salt & Storm - Kendall Kulper


The Craft


Don’t You Forget About Me - Kate Karyus Quinn


Halloween H2O



Any Edgar Allan Poe collection

What do you guys do to get yourselves in a Halloween mood?

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Practical Magic (the book)? It's really good, too... though it's a bit darker in tone than the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't! I looked into getting it from the library at the beginning of the month, but it must have slipped my mind. Thank you for reminding me, I need to read it!

      Delete