January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday (105)


You know what they said about the best laid plans...This week's topic is top ten 2016 releases I didn't get to, but am totally still planning on reading.


Heartless - Marissa Meyer
This Savage Song - Victoria Schwab
The Forbidden Wish - Jessica Khoury
Lady Renegades - Rachel Hawkins
Lois Lane: Double Down - Gwenda Bond
Three Dark Crowns - Kendare Blake
Salt to the Sea - Ruta Sepetys
When We Collided - Emery Lord
As I Descended - Robin Talley

There are so many books I meant to read last year that fell by the wayside, this is just a tiny sample.  Are you guys as bad as I am at keeping up with new releases?

3 comments:

  1. I really wanted to get to Three Dark Crowns too! I've heard mixed things about it but it sounds really interesting.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Savage Song, Salt In The Sea and Three Dark Crowns were all on my list this week too. I enjoyed Heartless when I read it, so I hope you do too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-91/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartless and This Savage Song are on my list this week, too - I can't wait to get to them. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete