This week's topic is top underrated books I've read in the past year or so. When I first started thinking about this topic I wasn't sure how I was going to approach it. Who decides what underrated means anyway? I decided to go with books that have under 1,000 ratings on Goodreads that I read last year.
1. Spontaneous (810) - Aaron Starmer
2. The New Guy (And Other Senior Year Distractions) (615) - Amy Spalding
3. Rebel Bully Geek Pariah (465) - Erin Jade Lange
4. Wrecked (404) Maria Padian
5. Pasadena (285) - Sherri L. Smith
6. The Road to You (169) - Alecia Whitaker
7. Shutter (133) - Laurie Faria Stolarz
8. A Song to Take the World Apart (125) - Zan Romanoff
9. Finding Abbey Road (46) - Kevin Emerson
10. Gena/Finn (1212) - Hannah Moskowitz & Kat Helgeson
It doesn't have under 1,000 ratings, but it's close. And it's one of my absolute favorites of last year.
What are your favorite underrated books?