March 24, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!



I feel like I can't let this weekend pass without wishing everyone a very Happy Hunger Games!  I saw the movie at midnight on Thursday and I really loved it.  Was there stuff I wish had been different?  Of course, but I'm trying not to be too nitpick-y.  There was so much to enjoy about it.  Finally seeing the story come to life on screen was well worth the wait.  In fact, I'm going again tomorrow morning!  AND it prompted me to pick up the book again-which is totally further derailing my book club reading, but whatever.  IT'S THE HUNGER GAMES WEEKEND!  I do what I want!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed it too, there were a couple of scenes in the book I would have liked to make it to the movie, but on the whole I thought it was a fab adaptation.
    New follower

    ReplyDelete