Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list
My To-Read list is like, a million miles long. How am I supposed to choose only ten that I'm excited for? Ugh, here goes nothing...
1. Looking for Alaska - John Green
2. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks - E. Lockhart
3. In Honor - Jessi Kirby
4. The Story of Us - Deb Caletti
5. Shooting Stars - Allison Rushby
6. Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally
7. Being Friends With Boys - Terra Elan McVoy
8. The Secret Year - Jennifer R. Hubbard
9. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare - Melissa Jensen
10. Glimmer - Phoebe Kitanidis
I can't wait to check out what you guys have picked this week and add even more to my incredibly long list of things to read!