January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (33)



Author: Kristin Halbrook
Pub Date: 1.29.13
From goodreads.com: Bonnie and Clyde meets IF I STAY in this addictively heart-wrenching story of two desperate teenagers on the run from their pasts.

They’re young. They’re in love. They’re on the run.

Zoe wants to save Will as much as Will wants to save Zoe. When Will turns eighteen, they decide to run away together. But they never expected their escape to be so fraught with danger....

When the whole world is after you, sometimes it seems like you can’t run fast enough.

Nobody But Us, told in alternating perspectives from Will and Zoe, is an unflinching novel, in turns heartbreaking and hopeful, about survival, choices, and love...and how having love doesn’t always mean that you get a happy ending. 

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie and Clyde combined with If I Stay is an amazing match. I'm super excited for this too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds so absoloutely heartwrenching. I can't wait to check this one out. :)

    New follower.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am adding this to my TBR pile. It looks so good and emotional. And it is coming out soon!
    blog about books

    ReplyDelete