Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is
Top Ten Books On My Summer To Be Read List
Now, I just went back to the TTT with my spring to be read list and I've only gotten through 3 of those so far. I hope the summer list fares better than that. I've also themed this list and the theme is...
Okay, I know that's not very inventive, but I've been reading summer books for months. Now that it's finally summer I can enjoy them the right way, sitting outside with a lemonade and nothing to do.
1. Unbreak My Heart - Melissa C. Walker
2. Reunited - Hilary Weisman Graham
3. Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
4. Moonglass - Jessi Kirby
5. A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger
6. My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick
7. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson (reread)
8. Past Perfect - Leila Sales
9. The Summer of Firsts and Lasts - Terra Elan McVoy
10. Girl at Sea - Maureen Johnson